This is our darling little girl who is now 9weeks old :) Growing like a weed this one!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey I had no idea that you had a baby!!! Congradulations she is so adorable. I am going to add you to my list if that is ok with you. Mine is set to private so just e-mail me your e-mail addy and I will send you the link. bakerca1205@hotmail.com
4 comments:
hey I had no idea that you had a baby!!! Congradulations she is so adorable. I am going to add you to my list if that is ok with you. Mine is set to private so just e-mail me your e-mail addy and I will send you the link. bakerca1205@hotmail.com
Steph...she is so beautiful! She is growing like a weed! You make pretty babies!
Steph...we are ready for new pictures! :) Love ya!
New Pictures!!! New Pictures!!!! Pleazzzzzzzz!
Post a Comment